Thursday, March 3, 2011

No Audits...

Every believer is meant to be the evidence of what God does in the one He redeems. 


You can't audit the Christian life.  As I am tested, I see (and others should see) God's power.
It's not like those audits I did in college...I can't sit in on life...check out the hard parts...do tests ahead of time to figure out their rough parts.

As I'm living this life I should be studying The Book.  As my Dad told me about Math when I was young, "It's not going to come out of the sky and hit you in the head!"  Open your Bible...and read, read, study, study...

Ps. 119:15, "I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways."

2 Tim. 2:15, "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth."


I'll ask you what I've been asking myself...How are you being tested?  What grade are you earning?

"I discovered later, and I'm still discovering right up to this moment, that is it only by living completely in this world that one learns to have faith. By this-worldliness I mean living unreservedly in life's duties, problems, successes and failures. In so doing we throw ourselves completely into the arms of God, taking seriously, not our own sufferings, but those of God in the world. That, I think, is faith." "When Christ calls a man, he bids him come and die."~Deitrich Bonhoeffer

1 comment:

It's Grace said...

What an awesome post, Bobbi! I love how you wove the topics together and achieved a powerful message. :)Erin