Friday, September 9, 2011

Caffeinated Randomness: Reading Realities...


I'm a very happy little bookworm.  I LOVE to read....and then read some more.  So, when I saw these quotes on Pinterest I just HAD to share...

Books aren't just filled with words, ya know...they're also filled with places and people to meet.


I get absolutely and undeniably attached to book characters to the point where I cry and laugh with them, and physically miss them when I finish reading the book.

Every time I go into a bookstore, I stop for a while in a secluded aisle and just inhale the scent of print and paper.  I get really excited knowing that books are just within my reach.

I have amazing parents who believed that we always had enough money to buy books…even when we really, really didn’t.  Thank you!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I'm a book lover too..and a pinterest fan! My mom was a librarian so always stacks of books around us growing up. My house has been the same and both my girls are bookworms too. It is a fun thing to share with your children, big or little : )