Yes, yes....YES!!! Well...no spice is often a bit rough to choke down but I'd try!
2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
I love red trees...and I always think if the temperatures are just right I might get a red one in my yard...but alas it never happens. There is one on the street over that is blindingly spectacularly red...I LOVE IT!
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
That sort of thing was really encouraged in my home...no posters, etc. I guess if I had to pick a person...probably my Dad...I'm still a Daddy's girl.
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
I have small children...so we are often playing playdoh, painting pictures or some such thing. I recently moved and reorganized my craft cabinets...and sewing stuffs. Now that I know where everything is...I've sparked some creative thoughts and plans.
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
I'm not naturally a nervous person...so this took some thought. I think I'm most uptight and nervous in downtown, inner city traffic...all those one ways, etc. YIKES!
6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
I think most girls go through a horse loving phase. I sure did...I took riding lessons and rode whenever I could. I still enjoy having the skill.
7. What is your favorite cliche?
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
I think I use these a lot. Yesterday I used "apples to apples" and "a thing of beauty is a joy forever"...and that was only one blog's worth.
8. Insert your own random thought here.I think I'm doomed to never sleep a full night through again. And please don't say I have to wait until they go to college...cuz that's just not nice. My kid's are taking turns not sleeping...(I think Lubby has an ear infection or something...He's going to the Dr.)...The dog got sick and was up hurling and whining in the night. Of course, that same night....neither kid got up. Argh! And then...I just don't sleep well with my Loverbrains. *Sigh* I'm weird without sleep. I admit it.