It's a tie...between cell phones going off (I've threatened to throw my husband's in the lake)...and having too many places to go and do. I spend my life going and doing...I want to SIT...and absorb my family...good reads...peace and quiet!!
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I'm an organized packer. Not light per se...but efficient. All days are thought out individually. I'm a really good packer too (I know, tooting my own horn here!)...I learned some really cool things about rolling clothing and hiding socks in tiny spots, etc. I think part of this has to do with being a small person. I cannot physically haul a huge suitcase...even on wheels. Especially with Sweet Boobahs to watch and assist. Making it fit in a smaller suitcase is necessary!!
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
My own selfishness...they take so much time...and giving over of self. I think in many ways my kids have helped me see a truer picture of my relationship with my heavenly Father. Of course, he's the perfect parent...and that's humbling indeed!
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Patience...PRAY PRAY PRAY...Perseverance....
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
Oooo...lemon bars....ooo...sound so good on a hot day! Cooled but not cold...perfect!!
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
I enjoy my Clarks...they are a stylish, flat leather sandal. My wise husband encouraged me to buy both black and brown when I found them...and I'm so glad he did!!
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
The sounds...ocean waves, seagulls, splashing, wind in palm trees...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Guess what happened at our house this week?? You can check out the details here if you're interested!!!