Friday, March 7, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Willing...

Willing...
 Go!

Willing and able.  That's the first thing that pops into my mind.  Although, lately...I've felt anything but.  I've been unwilling to do what I'm able to do...because my heart is hurting and my brain is rattled.

And yet, thankfully...there's been lots and lots of grace dumped on me...and I've been told to just breathe...and let God heal the brokenhearted.  And He is so faithful.

Then just yesterday when I told a friend I was finally willing and able again but I wanted God to write His plan clearly in the sky...she chuckled...and said, "don't make it harder than it is..."

And a phone call out of the blue...was as crystal clear blue as if He had written it in the sky.  My heart was ready...the Spirit moved on my willingness.  He knows where he wants me.  I will trust Him.

Stop.
 Five Minute Friday

No comments: