1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
It's way too early to plant a garden here...although I did rustle about in my garden beds to see if my irises and daffodils were peaking out...they are! *squeal* A walk in the woods would be a bit gray and muddy but the birds are pretty happy so...I'll go for a walk!
My Loverbrains just sprung a surprise business trip on me. Those are always fun, not. HA!
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
A better use of my time. I removed some apps from my phone, sort of as an experiment. I was interested to see how much time I was really wasting by mindlessly checking my various social and creative apps. I check them on my computer but rarely. I find that when I'm on the computer I'd rather blog. Interesting. I've been really awed at the amount of time I have...the actual withdrawal I've felt (embarrassing)...and how much I really want to keep this boundary in place. Spiritually it's been really good...renewing.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
In the middle about a third of the way up. We took the kids to see Frozen in January.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I love Jesus and Jesus loves them....but I'm genuine and fun-loving and not a bit uptight or pretentious! Yes, really!!
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Stir fry veggies...snap peas, water chestnuts, baby corns...
Being sick. I haven't avoided it very well lately...but if I can...I do!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a busy few weeks ahead...but they will be great fun! I have my Mom visiting first...and we're planning all sorts of fun stuff...then, I'm getting together with a girlfriend I don't see much, and then one of my lifetime friends is coming to visit spelled F.U.N. I'm so excited.