It was 73 F yesterday and today it's snowing...ahhhhhhh!
I know a little bit about my Denny (maiden name) roots...and I've been to Denny, Scotland. It was very small, very green, and very sheep-covered. I know more than that but that's all I'm sharing here...
2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is quoted as saying-
"Luck is the residue of design."Agree or disagree? Why?
Not to be a theme party pooper but...I believe in a Sovereign God...luck doesn't really factor in for me. He is The Designer.
3. In the town where you currently reside, what's your favorite green space?
Since Spring hasn't arrived there are no green spots currently. When there are leaves about...I enjoy my backyard hammock or a local park.
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
I don't have one. Well...maybe my Dad...or myself. We're both pretty funny...well, we think so!! We drive Mom nuts!!
5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try?
I need to get back to drinking more water. I know it keeps me healthier overall...it's just getting back into the habit...sigh.
6. Which of these green expressions have you 'experienced' in recent weeks -green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain.
I was "given the green light" from my chiro for my back/neck. Between falling and an exercise injury I didn't think I'd ever get to maintenance. HA! Now I have to be a good girl and do my exercises.
7. Where is one place you don't mind waiting?
I enjoy waiting during my daughter's piano lesson...I hear her interact with her teacher, watch my son play, read my ministry notes...it's a half an hour of productive calm at the end of a busy day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.