Monday, December 22, 2008

Fall Into Reading Wrap-Up!

Fall Into Reading 2008 was great! To see my list click here. Since I only made it 10/15 I guess I should say my list was unrealistic but that's not quite what happened. I was sidetracked by some other great reads! I will be ready for next year...with only books I REALLY want to read.

Here are a list of some of the books that sidetracked me from my FIR books...

Rett MacPherson's Torie O'Shea Mysteries

Joanne Heim's Living Simply

L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables and Emily series

Louis Lamour's The Sacketts

Keep reading...it's good for the 'ole MomE brain!

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

Congratulations on what you accomplished during the challenge!

Kayren said...

I never even got my wrap-up posted. It's probably too late now, but I may do it even if I can't link in. I still even have my list on my sidebar. I didn't read everything on my list either, but I had some fiction substitutions. My big thing was that I didn't get nearly enough non-fiction read.

How do you know what you really want to read? That's always my struggle...trying something new, recommended, whatever...and then it's just not quite what you want.