Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun with this, don't worry if you don't know 'em...just make up something silly or do a silly one and a serious one! The most important part is to have fun with it.Here we go!
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you see what I see? Way up in the sky, little lamb? A star, a star. Dancing in the night, with a tail as big as a kite...with a tail as big as a kite!
2. The first Noel, the angel did say,Was to certain poor shepherds In fields as they lay; In fields where they lay Keeping their sheep, On a cold winter's night That was so deep. Chorus:Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Born is the King of Israel.
3. Go, tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere. Go, tell it on the mountain, That Jesus Christ is born..
4. It came upon the midnight clear,That glorious song of old, From angels bending near the earth, To touch their harps of gold: 'Peace on the earth, good will to men, 'From heav'n's all-gracious King. The world in solemn stillness lay, To hear the angels sing!
5. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light. From now on our troubles will be out of sight.
6. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas soon the bells will start And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing is right within your heart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza and a christmas movie with just us, tomorrow my plans include Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Wells, and Sunday, I want to take a long nap but I'm going to clean all afternoon in prep for my Grandma's visit!