Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Christmas Questions...

RANDOM QUESTIONS REGARDING CHRISTMAS THAT YOU ARE INVITED TO ANSWER EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE FORTY OTHER THINGS THAT YOU REALLY SHOULD BE DOING



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags are part of the gift!



2. Real tree or Artificial? Right now, artificial. When I don't have kids that eat things off the floors and knock things over, etc. etc. I might try real! Maybe...



3. When do you put up the tree? Used to be the day after Thanksgiving but now that we are celebrating Advent it goes up just before, with the candles, etc.!



4. When do you take the tree down? New Years



5. Do you like eggnog? Uh...no. I try it every year...and every year I think..."nope...still don't like it."



6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember being ridiculously excited about my first alarm clock. I must have been about 11 or 12. My parents have it on video...it's really embarrassing! Okay, so I was always very interested in independence and control!



7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. I just let him tell me...visa versa. That way, I'm sure!



8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself...does that count?



9. Do you have a nativity scene? A new one this year! We're soooo excited!



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email?? That's just wrong!!!



11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Humph...I really, honestly...can't think of anything!



12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas. I love it...it's a musical!!!!



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yeah...Hey...I'm economizing...Go Green, right?



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Springerlie cookies. They aren't the prettiest but they are the tastiest. My husband thinks they are addictive!



16. Lights on the tree? What? People don't put lights on their tree?



17. Favorite Christmas songs? O Holy Night---right where it goes, "Fall on your knees...." I get goosebumps!



18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Just starting our stay at home traditions!



19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I thought I could do it with the song...but nope! Can't! Bummer.



20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star



21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJs Christmas Eve...Everything else Christmas morning. Exceptions include...Christmas celebrated early or late with relatives spread around.



22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Missing parties because of sick kids, or sick selves!



23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm partial to..... Jesus.


24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A purse I ordered for myself...from Darren...ugh...WHAT? and yeah, Merry Christmas...world peace....joy to the world...!

No comments: