Friday, September 10, 2010

CR: Like weak coffee...made strong!!

Lord Jesus, I give you my life.

I invite You to have your way in me.

Take me and break me. Shake me and make me.

Fill me and spill me. Change me and rearrange me.

But whatever You do, Lord…don’t leave me the same.

Spirit of wisdom and revelation, I welcome your work.

Open my eyes so I can see…my ears so I can hear…

I choose truth over comfort, challenge over complacency.

Lord, make me forever Yours.

And most of all, make me like You.

Amen.


Weak but Made Strong

By Joanna Weaver *emphasis mine*

4 comments:

Pastor D said...

OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark!

But is will be good and God will be glorified.

Toyin O. said...

Amen; awesome prayer.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. I love the 3rd and 4th lines...those have been the prayer of my heart lately.

I totally forgot we share a birthday! How FUN! I have kindle dreams too. Sigh. One day! Plus this year our birthdate is cool!

Karen said...

Cute coffee smiley...

I love that prayer...