Monday, November 15, 2010

Memory Monday: Isaiah 55: 1-6...


It's getting so long...that if you want to check me...go HERE or break out your NASB.  Isaiah 55:1-6. 

I got sort of stuck today...oh, the joys and smiles you must receive from watching a ONE TAKE vlog.

HA!  Man, I wish these things uploaded faster. 


My study on verses 5-6. 

The whole "nation that doesn't know you thing"...is like a reverse of exile.  It's a common theme...the attraction of nations to Israel and Zion.

This should be comforting because it shows that there will be restoration...both physically and spiritually. 

Am. 5:4,6, 14  For thus says the LORD to the house of Israel.  “Seek Me that you may live. “Seek the LORD that you may live, Or He will break forth like a fire, O house of Joseph,  And it will consume with none to quench it for Bethel, Seek good and not evil, that you may live; And thus may the LORD God of hosts be with you, Just as you have said! 

Jer. 29:13-14  ‘You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. ‘I will be found by you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’ 

Hos. 3:5  Afterward the sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days.

Again, if anyone else decided to memorize...even if you don't want to vlog it...I'd love to support and encourage you...so, let me know!!

No comments: