Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TOTALLY Tuesday...

I'm sorry...I TOTALLY forgot to tell you about our fun at the ice hockey game...
...It was TOTALLY freezingly, frigid outside...the walk to and from the truck was numbing and thankfully fairly short...at a brisk trot!  It made the inside 40-50 degrees feel balmy!
...Any time with this fun couple is TOTALLY wild and hilarious...
...I was TOTALLY styling in my ski cap with long tassle and flip up "elf ears!"
...We TOTALLY cheesed it up for the camera...and as you'll notice we had the section pretty much (TOTALLY) to ourselves...
But, the price was TOTALLY right (spelled c.h.e.a.p.)...and we were close to the ice...Yeah!
Sad note...Loverbrains wouldn't do the chicken dance or the YMCA...and I was getting super annoyed until I figured out he'd TOTALLY hurt his back that day...Sitting in the stadium seats TOTALLY didn't help either. 

BUT...The Indy Ice TOTALLY won in the last minute of overtime...FUNTIMES!  TOTALLY!!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Totally, totally FUN! Being from Canada, I have an affinity to hockey... and I love to skate!

Love all the photos... TOTALLY!

It's Grace said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! I am with you on the winter hats- warm and I love them. If I can keep mine on, even inside, then I do.

Hope you're having a great week!

Erin