Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Auld Lang Hodgepodge!
Painful, Growth, Stretching
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
Skydiving...ya know, if I wasn't afraid of falling from heights! I've heard it's beautiful...floating through the clouds. At this point...I'd be screaming and don't think I'd notice!
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
Coffee - and a splash for creamer. Actually...I've been drinking it black a lot recently...the creamer tastes funny for some reason.
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
I am NOT a sports enthusiastic...I know, I know and I live in America...I guess, I'd enjoy one of the past Olympics with Mary Lou Retton or a World Cup Soccer game.
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self?
You can afford to be gracious to everyone. (this advice was actually given to me by my HS art teacher...and he was right)
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
Planner extraordinaire! HAHAHA! No, really... the whole "flying by seat of pants" thing makes me tense just thinking about it. I LOVE structure and order!!
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
Planting a great veggie garden!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have you ever noticed that when you start to organize one area...that pretty soon you find yourself up to your ears organizing something in another area....and wondering...how did I get here? One leads to the other, I guess.