Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday

After studying Genesis this year...at our favorite Bible Study...Caleb needed some special gifts for his teachers.  We took two, 6" painters' canvases...and one world map.  Pick these up for free at any roadside rest stop!  I traced his hand over two "colorful" parts of the map.  Also, two places I know the leaders have been praying for as a bible study group.  China and the Middle East, if you're curious.
Cut them out...Then, a little bit of glue to stick them on well...and a blue sharpie to write Caleb's favorite verse (from the week he got saved!) It was very appropriate for his teachers too, I thought!
I am so thankful for these two ladies...who volunteered their time...to teach God's Word to my child. God worked mightily through them this year...and touched my son's heart...and brought him to Himself! I am so thankful to them for their faithfulness and to God for His mercy and grace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gift idea! I am sure they will treasure it.

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa W.

Pastor D said...

Great post... I am also thankful - to the point of tears.

Dad D