Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Wednesday "Haggard" Hodgpodge
I own a fabulous Bianchi...a cute, red Italian bicycle. My Mom gave it to me. She's currently hanging upside down in our garage (the bike, not my Mom!)...but it sure is time to get her down and fill her tires! Thanks for the reminder.
2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
Being a leader isn't about being loud, persuasive, or bossy. I was surprised to find that when I knew what was right and chose to do that...alone if necessary...many followed me. Then my teachers said I was a good leader. Huh, good to know.
3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?
I'd love to try Scorpion...It just sounds so interesting! I'm a REALLY adventureous eater...and I can't think of anything that I would never try again. Huh....I'll think on it.
4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?
I'm always pretty hard on myself. Right now, I KNOW I'm being hard on myself. There's no rest for the wicked. HA. Seriously sometimes there's no alternative...things have to get done and I'm the only one who can do them. No, it's not a good trend. It'll pass eventually...
5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Book: Moriarty Movie: Cruella Deville TV: I like CSI and Bones but they don't have a specific villain.
6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
We're careful, we shred important papers...but it's happened to Loverbrains and the police don't do much. Pretty much if they steal it they aren't prosecuted as far as I can tell. Pretty depressing that.
7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
I think an ordinary home in an extraordinary place. Totally more exciting! Ooo...like a little house on the edge of a magnificent waterfall, like in "Up" the kid's movie!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yes, it's a HAGGARD HODGEPODGE for me...I have GOT to figure out a way to sleep when Loverbrains is traveling or I'm going to DIE! I feel like the mother of an infant...totally sleep deprived. I just don't get it...I'm not a light sleeper per se, I'm not particularly worried/uptight about him being gone...I'm not a cuddler so his not being next to me can't be the reason. Unfortunately sleeping pills KNOCK ME OUT...even the next morning I can barely move my arms. Not a good idea as the only responsible adult in the house. So, I guess it's twitching eyes and stiff necks and grumpy Mom around here. Ugh!