1. Do you believe in miracles?
Boots...I'm not sold just yet...but with all this snow I'm quickly thinking it's a great idea!
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
Yes! I love York Peppermint Patties.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
Cold as ice...seems to describe way too many women when they don't get their way.
I accidentally dumped iced water in the lap of a Pastor's wife when I was teen serving at a church dinner. Thankfully, my parents were there cuz she was prepared to be pretty nasty even though it was an obvious accident. Hopefully, after all these years, she's chilled out! Haha!
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?
I'm feeling pretty Grinch...not about the celebration of the first advent of Jesus Christ or the looking to his second advent...but grumpy re the crowds and rushing and nasty busy, etc. Guess I need to take a deep breath and take stock of the "whole world" he came for, eh? Praying for compassion, right now.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
“There are some upon this earth of yours,' returned the Spirit, 'who lay claim to know us, and who do their deeds of passion, pride, ill-will, hatred, envy, bigotry, and selfishness in our name; who are as strange to us and all our kith and kin, as if they had never lived. Remember that, and charge their doings on themselves, not us.” A Christmas Carol by Dickens
8. Insert your own random thought here.