Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Musings...

On my fridge right now is THIS...from the flourishing abode.  Cuz we all need reminders...


Sorry for the gap in blogging again...I've had so much in my brain and not enough time or inclination to write it all down.  And...that's probably a good thing.  But, here's to me blog blogging along again...

I've really enjoyed these printable verses and such...

ishareprintables.com/

bloglovin.com

the 36th avenue

After an interesting and convicting Sunday sermon...I'm going to put more parameters on social media.  It's not the time wasted I found most convicting...it's the validation seeking...the voyeurism...that cut me to the quick and made my heart bleed.  Interestingly, blogging has been a pretty positive media tool...probably because I have few followers...hahaha...and because I'm pretty careful about what I share and don't share.  I didn't say I'm going to stop media entirely...just put some boundaries on it so it's not taking the place that God should have, is not making me a man (or woman) pleaser, and is simply a tool, not a controller.  I think such things should probably be re-evaluated and Spring cleaned periodically.


No comments: