Monday, April 1, 2019

A- April Fools (NOT!)


I'm sure if you note the date of my last blog post you may be thinking that just the sight of me posting is an April Fool's joke. And, the thought of me actually taking on a blog challenge to blog every day for 26 days...even, laughable. But, perhaps not!

I have been missing blogging and have a collection of ideas to write about that have been piling up on a OneNote list.  I have taken a year long hiatus from posting on FB, which leads to my being more pensive than usual about life.  And I like blogging...it doesn't talk back as much.

I want to say that I recognize that using April for the letter A in the challenge is lame.  My brain tried to help...Anacondas, Apples, Articles, Alligators, Answers, Ain't...yup, it Ain't happening.  HA!

I suppose this day serves more as an introduction...just me saying how excited I am to start blogging again.  How I needed some kind of challenge to get back into it.  How I did something spontaneous in signing up for this and now I'm remembering why I'm only spontaneous when things are carefully planned...hahaha!

I have been super busy this last year.  I tried to blog through the move to a new place and just got bogged down in the newness.  So, many new things to learn and to try, people to meet, people to miss and Ahhhh....it was too much.  I did some shuffling things about and now I can breathe Again...Ahhhh...for now Anyway...

So, until tomorrow Adios, Au Revoir, Adieu.
#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

So good to hear from you again! I've wondered how you're doing.

I.L. Wolf said...

I think using April is clever! Good for you, using A to Z to jump start your blogging.

I used it last year to blog more regularly, and I've been consistently blogging 5 days a week since...I'm not sure exactly when but it definitely helped.

Happy A to Z!

Isa-Lee Wolf

A Bit 2 Read
@IsaLeeWolf