Thursday, April 25, 2019

V- Video Share

So, today, if Youtube works properly....I'm going to share some favorite videos.

I love watching this group split and sing parts.  This is more of an instructional video.  Generally, he just uses hand signals to indicate what he wants them to sing!  Heaven's gonna be awesome ya'll..."Better is One Day in Your Courts than Thousands Elsewhere!!!"


I was shown the following video by a college student friend.  How it was captioned cracks.me.up!
BUNNIES CAN FLY...PROOF!


This one cracks me up.  If you don't appreciate sarcasm and satire...I'm sorry ahead of time.  We attend a church that is working hard with old and new styles...and we have encountered some of the issues brought up in this video.  I feel blessed that our pastors are careful about what we sing...and what we are learning and teaching in song.



#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

No comments: