Tuesday, April 16, 2019

N- Not sustainable schedule

Although I'm very happy I have taken this challenge I am also very aware that blogging every day is just NOT a sustainable schedule.

(To be perfectly honest, much of the time I have been writing ahead and post scheduling to accomplish posting each day.  I don't know if that's cheating, or disqualifies me, but there it is.)  

This has been a good exercise in thoughtfulness.  Thinking in 'blog'...looking at life with fresh interest.  I should probably regularly evaluate my whole life's schedule.  Does it contain enough margin.  If I am going to challenge myself in some area...how will I need to adjust other areas to accomplish that goal.

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge
In future...after we all survive to Z...I will probably try to blog three times a week.  It will still allow me the cathartic exercise of writing and help me to organize my thoughts.

1 comment:

Pastor D said...

Blogging everyday? You are going to drive yourself over the edge!