Monday, April 29, 2019

Y- Yearly Goals

I am very happy with the bullet journal page I created for my 2019 resolutions.  I am pleased with how well I'm doing this first four months.  Doing this post is perfect timing to revisit them.  I need to be a bit more diligent with the water only.  I have kept my resolution not to post on facebook and keep limits on it....and Netflix.  I have also been diligent to exercise 3-5 times a week.  I'm not seeing results as fast as I'd like but that's just one of those things.  Health is the goal.  I'm glad I re-read the listening goals.

I'm stopping this crazy temperature scarf project.  For one thing, I am so far behind it's ridiculous.  The other thing, I don't like it knitted.  There's not enough definition between the rows...which is important in a project like this one.  I am putting all the yarn away for another year.  I will restart it with crochet...someday.


#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

No comments: