Wednesday, April 24, 2019

U- Umbrella Quilt Idea

I've had an idea for an umbrella quilt for years now.  I should have bought fabric when umbrellas were popular.  Now it seems to be more llamas and cacti.  

Ooooo...llamas and cacti...wait, wait....focus, FOCUS!!!

I have big pieces and little pieces...
Very different in style...

I want to incorporate this paper-piecing.  I started this a long time ago because I wanted to learn English paper piecing...I decided to do rainbow colors to remind myself of God's promises.  It turned out being really difficult.  I'm not super pleased with the workmanship...which stalled the project out.  Maybe I'll make it the border of the umbrella quilt.  

It also irritates me that some of the stars spin one way and some spin the other...and I do NOT want to rip them apart to fix it.  Sigh...



#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

No comments: