Friday, April 19, 2019

Q- Quilting Projects

I am working on an I- Spy quilt.  It has something like 160 different novelty prints in it.  I'm now attaching the gray strips.  It took me so long to get the fabrics collected cut and put together in twos that I've kinda of stalled out.  I'm hoping to get back into it when I go visit my Mom this summer.
 I saved this green fabric for years.  I decided to cut into it a few years ago, choosing a disappearing pinwheel pattern.  This is a lesson is always, always, always take notes on your projects.   I moved and this got boxed up and I have no idea what the measurements are for cutting the pinwheels into nine patches.  I think I will just have to make a dummy one out of some other fabric to figure it out.  I'm hoping to get back into this project too because I do love it and have all the large pinwheel squares sewn.
I do have a picnic quilt I'm binding off.  It is actually one of of my first projects.  I bought cheap, over-dyed fabric and it perforated and tore.  My Mom helped me repair it and even though it isn't the greatest workmanship I decided to finish it and take it on picnics.  


#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

No comments: