Monday, April 15, 2019

M-Marriage

Originally, I had thought to write about my own marriage and how it has changed over the years.  I thought I'd write about our challenges and how we're growing.  But, I decided sharing some of these articles that have helped us might be more beneficial.  I may write that blog someday...but not today.


Nine Words for Every Marriage-  I was wrong. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Restore the Sweetness to Your Marriage- This article talks about our tendency to view our spouse as a partner of productivity.  Life is busy.  The author gives practical ways to slow down and restore the sweetness to marriage.

Life Her Chin with Love-  My husband appreciated this article.  It helped me articulate some of my insecurity so that he could be a better encourager to me.

Tips for Teaching Kids About Marriage-  "Children need to understand that marriage isn’t what we think it should be. Marriage is what God says it is."


#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

No comments: