1. Share a favorite song lyric.
"Sing, sing a song...sing out loud....sing out strong. Sing of good things, not bad. Sing of happy, not sad. Sing, sing a song. Make it simple to last your whole life long. Don't worry that it's not good enough...for anyone else to hear. Just sing. Sing a song!" ~The Carpenters
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
A few months ago...Made me mad too...but we dealt with it...We're past it now. I think.
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
Mutually exclusive...meaning they cannot occur at the same time? Hmmm? Probably not.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?
No cooking/ No heat? Um...I have serious carnivores to nourish so, nothing...we AT LEAST must use the outdoor grill. I can think of a side dish...fruit salad. Sorry...that's it. I have mayo haters and egg/milk allergy people to feed.
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
Nothing comes to mind...If it did...I'd DO IT! HA! I probably could learn to say NO...that'd probably help! HAHAHA! Already got myself in stuff up to my eyeballs and there's no backing out now.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
I'm about a 5...I read the news but not often. I can't handle the stress. I tend to put issues in my own hands and yank it out of God's hands. I've blogged about this before so I won't bore you with the sermon!
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
Bye bye July...Too HOT...WAY too HOT...next year...more rain, please! Okay...K!?
8. Insert your own random thought here. Another good one...