|Emmer-bean met her Kindergarten teacher last night at the Open House! We liked Miss Rausch!|
I'd work with Advance America. We greatly appreciate them now...and I'd gladly give them my time because I'm sure of their Biblical values based work within government.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
Very...I'm doing better than I used to...but I wish that turn around was faster in my own heart.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
Zucchini Combo...It has fresh yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes and motz. and parmesan cheese. SO good!! Hmm...maybe that should go on the menu again soon? I don't generally make cheesed dishes (due to Lubby's allergy) but I could make this a side, right?
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
Nope...I have ALOT to do today! Sorry...but I don't think that MomEs can get by with that...plus, laziness isn't something I'd like to promote.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
I remember my parents praying with me before school started...especially when there was a test I was worried about or something. I'm going to pray with my kids daily...to remind them that God's in charge of each day!
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Big Blue Butterflies Bring Big Black Bugs Back (Yeah, this was harder than I thought!)
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
I used to watch the surgery channel at my grandparents house when I was a teenager. TOO cool! If I felt more confident in my Math and Science skills I might have tried the medical field.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You'll NEVER guess where I'm going tomorrow...leaving Loverbrains alone with the Sweet Boobahs until Saturday night! Go ahead...guess! I'll post ya the answer tomorrow. (Those who know are NOT allowed to answer, duh...that's cheating!)Here's your clue:
|Kelly's baby quilt|