Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Funnies

The first one is so true to life right now...with negative temperatures as a high and windchill warning going outside is truly painful...even if it's only to the mailbox.  My nose lining immediately freezes and tears come to my eyes.  But...there is this joke to put it all into perspective....
Next, this gave me a chuckle...I wonder how long this would take?  I'm sure my math head Loverbrains could probably figure it out...but...seriously, funny!!!
And last, but not least, this one.  I know it's maybe on the edge of appropriate...but hilarious....I actually laughed out loud when I read it!

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Thanks for the laughs! We've only a little warmer with temperatures in the teens and single digits. I could not live any further north, I don't think. A blog friend in Canada was experiencing -49 degrees F. I don't think I could even move in that weather.