Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Musings...on new year health goals.

I'm back to using my old water bottle...this cooky, sharpie marker method works for me...and, as the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."  I'd love to be one of those lovely journaling gals who makes lovely, little water droplets in her calendar as she drinks each delicious cup through out the day...but I'm not.  Yet, I know I need to drink water...I feel so much better...I get sick less.  And this dorky method gets it done!  I think it's my Uncle CJ that says "TAGID...This Ain't Getting It Done!"  For some reason I'm very into ain't today.  Huh.
And I'm back into the exercise groove...and very sore to prove it.  I miss my exercise class and friends from Indy but I'm trying out a new class with a friend on Friday and I'm using the Fat Secret app to give myself some kind of accountability to make me question what I'm putting in my mouth.  I think the reason I miss my old class so much is that they focused on the totally fit life...recognizing that it's not just about diet and exercise...but about life goals and lifestyle.  I am glad that I found my other class Bodypump online and can now do it live streaming!  Woot woot....it's so fun!

No comments: