Monday, January 1, 2018

Espresso & Granola

Many moons ago, I used to have an espresso machine and I used it until it broke...and then I was too cheap to replace it.  My Sweet Loverbrains got me a new one for Christmas and it is so much fun!  But, I guess I needed to be reminded that I’m too old to drink it past noon.  Ugh.  I made it to midnight on New Year’s Eve eve by having too much fun with my new toy!
I also made granola for my baby cuz the poor allergy boy has lost weight after having the influenza and needs to bulk up...And I made muesli for my Loverbrains because he loves it and wants to get healthier.  My sweet girl can eat whichever she likes!  She’s very into granola bars these days.  I can’t seem to make them that stick together so she sticks with Nature’s Valley! Ha.

No comments: