1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Reading. I spent countless hours of my childhood reading...especially in the summertime. Now that my two Sweet Boobahs are readers I'm enjoying all of us reading together. So sweet!
It's between the smell of grilling out or campfire roasting marshmallows.
3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
I wish I'd found out years ago that baby powder takes sand off. My van would have appreciated it. I enjoy sand while I'm on the beach...but not where and how it lingers later.
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
I like running through the sprinkler with the kids...and I like sticking my feet in a bucket of cold water...and I like using ice cubes wedged in specific spots inside my shirt...*ahem. Bwahhaha...built in air conditioning. Okay...and I really like REAL air conditioning. I don't think I could deal with Indiana summers otherwise.
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.
Walking on Sunshine...
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
When the kids were little I had the greatest garbage man EVER...he'd wave and dump the bucket...every.single.time. We knew his name...gave him presents...So, one day I called and "reported" his good behavior. It was actually kind of funny...I don't think they'd ever gotten a call like that. When they lost their bid for our neighborhood John actually came and said goodbye. *sniff sniff*
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Swimming lessons started this week. Guess I might actually get a tan ...that is if I manage not to burn. They cut down the tree that used to hang over the pool. I understand this from a practical standpoint but I'm bummed just the same.