1. I've read several posts and status updates recently describing end of year school field trips. Do you remember taking school field trips as a kid? Where did you go and do you recall a favorite? For any parents responding today, have you ever chaperoned a school field trip, and if so where?
I did two to the zoo this year. Ugh...I keep telling myself to be happy I get to go...but whoa. ExHausTing! I wouldn't go except I seriously worry they'd lose my kid. I am amazed they don't lose more kids. I Yi Yi!
2. What's something you're tired of seeing online?
Miley Cyrus scantily clad. Invites to play idiotic games on Facebook from people I barely know.
3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say has most recently applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses', 'there's no rose without a thorn', 'came out smelling like a rose', or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'?
There's no rose without a thorn...
4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill?
Gas, Loverbrains and Tilapia with Zucchini.
5. Are you afraid of the dark?
6. Share a favorite song with a number in it's title.
7. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."(C.G. Jung). Do you agree? Why or why not?
Totally. When I pray for someone who's irritating me...generally, I find, it's me who changes.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Crazy storms here today. Lots of rain. Praying for no more hail. Pizza tonight...woot woot. How's that for random??