Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Musage

Monday Musage:  Stuff I read that I thought I'd share with ya'll!

Faking Cultural Literacy---It’s never been so easy to pretend to know so much without actually knowing anything. 

Could Quitting Facebook Be A Mistake?-- The problem isn’t Facebook. The problem is us.

Another hurrah for social media--An Amber Alert was issued for a newborn baby was snatched from a maternity ward in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec. But thanks to the quick thinking and the power of social media, the baby was found safe within hours.

7 Christian Candle Scents-- Hil Ar I OUS!



1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

I did hear about the baby who was found as a result of social media alerts. And I so agree with the article about Facebook - the problems most people have with it come from our own hearts, not the form of media.