Friday, February 11, 2011

Caffeinated Randomness: Easy-peasy Love Notes!

SPOILER ALERT:  If you are a Teacher or Grandparent this post may include Valentine's you will receive very soon.  Sorry...you can either close your eyes and look later...or look now and enjoy it twice!

I had a think...and Emma helped me...We picked out two adorable Valentine's fabrics at Joanne's!  And bought little notebooks...they're so cute!

I measure six inch strips off a quarter yd. strip! 
We hemmed up the ends at ~ 1/2 inch...and then covered the notebook...
...like a school book cover...  Then Emma added a few sparkly foam stickers...
...VOILA...Valentine's Love Notes-book!  These were so easy I just had to share.
Now, I'm off to the Children's Museum with a library friend.  Please PRAY that I'll be salt and light...

To see more Valentine's Central at my house...check out the blog where I'm MomE & Loving It!  For more caffeinated Randomness today...check out things over at Michelle's place...
Photobucket

6 comments:

It's Grace said...

Those are so cute!! What a wonderful idea. I'm sure the recipients will love them.

Glad to pray for you.. :)

Erin

Barbara H. said...

What a cute idea! Prayed for you.

Kela said...

So cute!!

Susannah said...

Homemade Valentines... there's nothing better!

Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl said...

Too cute!

Pastor D said...

We got one just like this! It is great!